Hi all,

I also forgot to add that during this week's GSOC showcase, Alex, will also be demoing his work on two factor authentication.

Register down below.

Ed

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:
Hello everyone,

Since we didn't get to showcase all of the work of our GSOC students during the last meetup, we're doing Part 2 of our Showcase. Most of these showcases will be on our Web App.

Here's the link to register for the meeting at 1200GMT on Thursday, Aug 31:

This time around we'll be showcasing the following:

- Enhancements to the Mifos X Web App by Gopala
- Enhancements to the Notifications Framework by Courage
- Offline Browser-Based Access by Mohit
- Consumer Mobile Wallet by Naman
- Enhancements to the Data Import Tool by Kumaranath
- Mobile Money Gateway by Vladimir

Our Apache Fineract interns, Nikhil and Sanyam will be showcasing the following:

- Credit Bureah Integration and GSIM an GLIM by Nikhil
- Swagger API Documentation by Sanyam

Since GSOC is now wrapping up, we'll also have our final showcase of all the completed work on September 7 at 1200GMT via GoToTraining.

Cheers,

Ed

--
Ed Cable