fineract-user mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Fwd: REMINDER: GSOC Midterm Showcase During Thursday User Meetup Hosted by Mifos on Thursday Aug 3 at 1200GMT
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 00:18:23 GMT
Hello everyone,

Since we didn't get to showcase all of the work of our GSOC students during
the last meetup, we're doing Part 2 of our Showcase. Most of these
showcases will be on our Web App.

Here's the link to register for the meeting at 1200GMT on Thursday, Aug 31:

https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/5715615868812584450

This time around we'll be showcasing the following:

- Enhancements to the Mifos X Web App by Gopala
- Enhancements to the Notifications Framework by Courage
- Offline Browser-Based Access by Mohit
- Consumer Mobile Wallet by Naman
- Enhancements to the Data Import Tool by Kumaranath
- Mobile Money Gateway by Vladimir

Our Apache Fineract interns, Nikhil and Sanyam will be showcasing the
following:

- Credit Bureah Integration and GSIM an GLIM by Nikhil
- Swagger API Documentation by Sanyam

Since GSOC is now wrapping up, we'll also have our final showcase of all
the completed work on September 7 at 1200GMT via GoToTraining.

You can register at https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/4181990661502307841

Cheers,

Ed