fineract-user mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Question on building Mifos I/O
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 14:24:59 GMT
Thanks Markus for helping out Ramesh so much and thanks Ramesh for being so
patient in the process. Hopefully you can expand upon the documentation so
others can have a smoother experience :)

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 6:50 AM, Markus Geiss <markus.geiss@kuelap.io>
wrote:

> YES!!!
>
> Cheers
>
> Markus
>
> On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 5:43 AM ramesh padmanabhan <
> ramesh.padman2@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Markus,
>>
>> Latest update, looks like I got logged in......just had to wait longer
>> for all the services to get further I guess...
>>
>> Does the attached screen look like what is expected...?
>>
>> thanks for all the help....
>>
>> [image: Inline image 1]
>>
>> On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Markus Geiss <markus.geiss@kuelap.io>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Ramesh
>>>
>>> can you make sure that ports 2020 to 2029 are not blocked by a firewall
>>> or routed via an internal proxy.
>>>
>>> I never saw a 504 happen before ... if the server is not avail you
>>> should get a 404

stop it ...

hit return.

at the script file

for over 10 hours
Intel).

failed'.

this executable take

I noticed ?

other sub folders which
folder of your script.

file which you need to run.

times due to some

padmanabhan <

JAVA_HOME

is how its done

of the build: I presume

it

directory having been

Markus Geiss <

to add the JAVA_HOME
variables.

on your operating system,

that was created by the
of the folder you've executed the script
(; ) and rerun it.

PM ramesh padmanabhan <
wrote:

> [...]
you had laid out for
3.

execute the initial-setup.sh
script?

is not set. However
me the latest downloaded Java SDK8 that I

run, I cannot find a
been created...

Error while creating
command: The environment variable JAVA_HOME

AM, Markus Geiss <

to our community. I need to
reply, but my email filters weren't working
not see your first request.

is a source only release, so you'd
before you can start testing it.

8
(incl. npm)

the mentioned tools you need to:

available at
to initialize all resources on
are located in the demo-server
script for your system
where you want all projects to be cloned into
way is to browse to
script in raw mode, then selact all and copy and paste to file

there are two ways to get started:

the folder build/libs under
your machine
java -Ddemoserver.provision=true
this is a very heavy process because
will get started locally on your machine (10), and multiple
will be started in embedded mode (Apache Cassandra, Apache
services all have started simply
the root fims-web-app folder and follow the steps mentioned in
on the Cloud:
start the microservices you need
that contains:
push the services into your cloud
the properties in every application.yml for a service to
installed datasources
is build with the capability
For this simply copy all microservice jar file to one or
start them using java -jar service-0.1.0-BUILD-

Mifos I/O is not ready to be used in
and is still under heavy development. We expect to
version ready in approx. 8 weeks, until then
not be available or work properly (e.g. checking
loans).

at 2:14 AM ramesh padmanabhan <
wrote:

> [...]
if anyone can help with tips for
3 environment ?

message ----------
<ramesh.padman2@gmail.com>
2017 at 7:58 PM
on building Mifos I/O

Padmanabhan. I have recently signed up
Mifos.
as an engineering and product management
Networks, Fortinet and most recently at Facebook.

to helping this organization in
contribute. But I have a lot to learn here first.

I am familiarizing myself with the Mifos
have played around with the AWS instance of Mifos that I
for the Gen 2 version.

out how to get a Gen 3 Mifos I/O
in an AWS environment.

can share will help me greatly.