fineract-user mailing list archives

From ayuk etta <ettaa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on building Mifos I/O
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 09:07:19 GMT
Use this

tenant: playground
User: operator
Pass: init1@l

These credentials are default and binded somewhere in the code

On Aug 18, 2017 9:43 AM, "ramesh padmanabhan" <ramesh.padman2@gmail.com>
wrote:

Thanks...

Made some progress and got the  'Welcome to fims' screen up....

username/password: mifos/password does not log me in.

Anything else I should try ?

Ramesh

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 6:39 AM, Markus Geiss <markus.geiss@kuelap.io>
wrote:

> Hey Ramesh,
>
> given this a demo-server it will run until you stop it ...
>
> If you have a enough of it simply type exit and hit return.
>
> Cheers
>
> Markus
>
> On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 3:10 PM ramesh padmanabhan <
> ramesh.padman2@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Awasum,
>> You are right. I should have looked closer at the script file also!
>>
>> I started the Java run and its been running for over 10 hours now. I am
>> running this on my MacBook Air(1.8Ghz Intel).
>>
>> This was the second time I ran the build.
>> The first time it ran and failed saying 'test failed'.
>>

>> Just wondering....how long has anyone seen this executable take to load
>> all the Services ?
>>
>> Anyone else seen any failures like the one I noticed ?
>>

>> Ramesh
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Awasum Yannick <yannickawasum@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Ramesh,
>>>
>>> Looking at the script, there are three other sub folders which hold
>>> microservices: core, tools, integration-tests.
>>> The rest of the services are on the root folder of your script.
>>>
>>> So your demo-server is found in the 'integration-tests' directory. There
>>> you can find the Jar file which you need to run.
>>>
>>> N.B: The script may have to be run several times due to some dependency
>>> management issues.

Apache ActiveMQ,

We expect to
checking