fineract-user mailing list archives

From Aswin kumar <programo.sap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on building Mifos I/O
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2017 06:00:56 GMT
> Fork all repositories available at https://github.com/mifosio
> Fork https://github.com/JavaMoney/javamoney-lib
> You'll find a script to initialize all resources on your computer
>
> The scripts are located in the demo-server project at scripts
> Copy the initial-setup script for your system into the root directory where
> you want all projects to be cloned into
>
> The easiest way is to browse to
> https://github.com/mifosio/demo-server/tree/develop/scripts/Unix (windows)
> and open the script in raw mode, then selact all and copy and paste to file
> on your disk
>
> Run the script

I had forked all the repositories and tried to run the initial-setup
script, but encountered the below error.Can anybody help me with this?

remote: Repository not found.
fatal: repository 'https://github.com//lang.git/' not found
initial-setup.sh: line 10: cd: lang: No such file or directory
fatal: remote upstream already exists.
error: pathspec 'develop' did not match any file(s) known to git.
chmod: cannot access ‘gradlew’: No such file or directory
initial-setup.sh: line 15: ./gradlew: No such file or directory