fineract-user mailing list archives

From ramesh padmanabhan <ramesh.padm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on building Mifos I/O
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 13:10:28 GMT
Thanks Awasum,
You are right. I should have looked closer at the script file also!

I started the Java run and its been running for over 10 hours now. I am
running this on my MacBook Air(1.8Ghz Intel).

This was the second time I ran the build.
The first time it ran and failed saying 'test failed'.

Just wondering....how long has anyone seen this executable take to load all
the Services ?

Anyone else seen any failures like the one I noticed ?

Ramesh

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Awasum Yannick <yannickawasum@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Ramesh,
>
> Looking at the script, there are three other sub folders which hold
> microservices: core, tools, integration-tests.
> The rest of the services are on the root folder of your script.
>
> So your demo-server is found in the 'integration-tests' directory. There
> you can find the Jar file which you need to run.
>
> N.B: The script may have to be run several times due to some dependency
> management issues.
>

> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 3:47 PM, ramesh padmanabhan <
> ramesh.padman2@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, I made progress after setting JAVA_HOME
>>

>> FYI for MAC OSX/Unix users, below is how its done
>>

>> export JAVA_HOME=$(/usr/libexec/java_home)
>>
>> But I see these errors at the end of the build: I presume these can be
>> ignored ?
>>

>> [ERROR] Error fetching link: http://testng.org/apidocs/package-list.
>> Ignored it.
>>
>> [ERROR] Error fetching link: http://java.net/projects/javam
>> oney/apidocs/package-list. Ignored it
>>

>> I still cannot find a demo-server directory having been created at the
>> end ?
>>

>> Any ideas ?
>>
>> p.s.  I did delete all previous directories/files (except install-script)
>> and re-ran.
>>

>> thanks
>>
>> Ramesh
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 3:18 AM, Markus Geiss <markus.geiss@kuelap.io>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Ramesh,
>>>
>>> first of all thanks for the effort.
>>>
>>> I missed the fact that you need to add the JAVA_HOME variable to your
>>> environment variables.
>>>
>>> This is done differently depending on your operating system, see here
>>> for more details:
>>>
>>> https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19182-01/820-7851/inst_cli_jdk_javahome_t/
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Markus
>>>
>>> PS: I'd suggest to delete everything that was created by the script so
>>> far (the whole content of the folder you've executed the script in, except
>>> the script itself (; ) and rerun it.

ActiveMQ,
VMs

Gen