fineract-user mailing list archives

From ramesh padmanabhan <ramesh.padm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on building Mifos I/O
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2017 08:25:50 GMT
when you invoke the script, are you adding the name of your forked github
repository as a parameter ?

initial-setup.sh <parameter>

The error message you're getting implies you are not:
 'https://github.com//lang.git/' ......................<after github.com//>
means you don't have the parameter $githubaccount set.

If you go to your forked github site, the name will appear instead of
'miffs'.

hope this helps.

Ramesh