fineract-user mailing list archives

From ramesh padmanabhan <ramesh.padm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on building Mifos I/O
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 03:34:31 GMT
Hi Markus,

I turned off all my MAC firewalls, and now the login process tries longer,
but still fails:
Attached is the latest Console:

Do you still want to see all the logs from the backend ?
Attaching the identity.log file if that helps:

[image: Inline image 1]

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Markus Geiss <markus.geiss@kuelap.io>
wrote:

> Hey Ramesh
>
> can you make sure that ports 2020 to 2029 are not blocked by a firewall or
> routed via an internal proxy.
>
> I never saw a 504 happen before ... if the server is not avail you should
> get a 404
>
> On Sun, Aug 20, 2017, 19:44 Awasum Yannick <yannickawasum@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Ho Ramesh,
>>
>> Are u sure your backend is running? Show me the log files for the backend.
>>
>> Also Check your proxy.conf.json in the fims-web-app and make sure it
>> points to the right ports of the different services as shown by Eureka.
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 9:18 AM, ramesh padmanabhan <
>> ramesh.padman2@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I tried the small 'L' also and still cannot sign in.
>>> Attaching screen shot with more detail after last attempt:
>>>
>>> [image: Inline image 1]

sub folders which
of your script.

its done

build: I presume these

having been created

<

the JAVA_HOME variable

your operating system,

that was created by the
folder you've executed the script
rerun it.

padmanabhan <

you had laid out for

the initial-setup.sh
script?

is not set. However java
downloaded Java SDK8 that I installed

cannot find a 'demo-server'

while creating archive:
environment variable JAVA_HOME is not

Markus Geiss <

community. I need to apologize
email filters weren't working properly so I

only release, so you'd
before you can start testing it.

tools you need to:

at
initialize all resources on
in the demo-server project
script for your system into
you want all projects to be cloned into
to browse to
in raw mode, then selact all and copy and paste to file

two ways to get started:

build/libs under
a very heavy process because
started locally on your machine (10), and multiple
started in embedded mode (Apache Cassandra, Apache
all have started simply
fims-web-app folder and follow the steps mentioned in
Cloud:
the microservices you need to
contains:
the services into your cloud
properties in every application.yml for a service to
datasources
build with the capability to
copy all microservice jar file to one or
them using java -jar service-0.1.0-BUILD-

is not ready to be used in a
still under heavy development. We expect to
ready in approx. 8 weeks, until then
available or work properly (e.g. checking

AM ramesh padmanabhan <
wrote:

> [...]
can help with tips for
?

----------
<ramesh.padman2@gmail.com>
7:58 PM
Mifos I/O

I have recently signed up as
and product management
Fortinet and most recently at Facebook.

this organization in
But I have a lot to learn here first.

myself with the Mifos
around with the AWS instance of Mifos that I
Gen 2 version.

how to get a Gen 3 Mifos I/O
environment.

will help me greatly.