fineract-user mailing list archives

From Markus Geiss <markus.ge...@kuelap.io>
Subject Re: Question on building Mifos I/O
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2017 10:18:25 GMT
Hey Ramesh,

first of all thanks for the effort.

I missed the fact that you need to add the JAVA_HOME variable to your
environment variables.

This is done differently depending on your operating system, see here for
more details:

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19182-01/820-7851/inst_cli_jdk_javahome_t/

Cheers

Markus

PS: I'd suggest to delete everything that was created by the script so far
(the whole content of the folder you've executed the script in, except the
script itself (; ) and rerun it.