fineract-user mailing list archives

From Markus Geiss <markus.ge...@kuelap.io>
Subject Re: Question on building Mifos I/O
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 14:42:23 GMT
Hey Ramesh,

what browser are you using? Currently we only prepare the web app for
Chrome to keep the build process fast ...

If you use chrome can you please open the developer console (just hit F12)
and swtich to the network tab before you click the button Sign in ...

If it fails you should see the call in red color ... if this is the case
please share the complete message that was returned ... so we can dive
deeper into your issue ...

Cheers

Markus

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 3:13 PM ramesh padmanabhan <ramesh.padman2@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sorry, but these credentials do not seem to work....
>
> tenant: playground
> User: operator
> Pass: init1@l
>

> On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 2:07 AM, ayuk etta <ettaayuk@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Use this
>>
>> tenant: playground
>> User: operator
>> Pass: init1@l
>>
>> These credentials are default and binded somewhere in the code
>>

>> On Aug 18, 2017 9:43 AM, "ramesh padmanabhan" <ramesh.padman2@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks...
>>
>> Made some progress and got the  'Welcome to fims' screen up....
>>
>> username/password: mifos/password does not log me in.
>>
>> Anything else I should try ?
>>

>> Ramesh
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 6:39 AM, Markus Geiss <markus.geiss@kuelap.io>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Ramesh,
>>>
>>> given this a demo-server it will run until you stop it ...
>>>
>>> If you have a enough of it simply type exit and hit return.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Markus

I installed

Unable