fineract-user mailing list archives

From Markus Geiss <markus.ge...@kuelap.io>
Subject Re: Question on building Mifos I/O
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2017 20:55:29 GMT
Hey Ramesh

can you make sure that ports 2020 to 2029 are not blocked by a firewall or
routed via an internal proxy.

I never saw a 504 happen before ... if the server is not avail you should
get a 404

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017, 19:44 Awasum Yannick <yannickawasum@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ho Ramesh,
>
> Are u sure your backend is running? Show me the log files for the backend.
>
> Also Check your proxy.conf.json in the fims-web-app and make sure it
> points to the right ports of the different services as shown by Eureka.
>
> On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 9:18 AM, ramesh padmanabhan <
> ramesh.padman2@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I tried the small 'L' also and still cannot sign in.
>> Attaching screen shot with more detail after last attempt:
>>
>> [image: Inline image 1]
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 10:39 PM, ayuk etta <ettaayuk@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> That's small L .

folders which

you need to run.

due to some

done

I presume these

it.

<

JAVA_HOME variable

operating system,

was created by the
you've executed the script
it.

had laid out for

initial-setup.sh script

not set. However java
downloaded Java SDK8 that I installed

find a 'demo-server'

creating archive:

Geiss <mage@apache.org

I need to apologize
filters weren't working properly so I

only release, so you'd
you can start testing it.

tools you need to:

at
all resources on
in the demo-server project
for your system into
want all projects to be cloned into
browse to
mode, then selact all and copy and paste to file

ways to get started:

build/libs under
heavy process because
locally on your machine (10), and multiple
in embedded mode (Apache Cassandra, Apache
have started simply
folder and follow the steps mentioned in
microservices you need to
services into your cloud
in every application.yml for a service to
datasources
with the capability to
copy all microservice jar file to one or
using java

not ready to be used in a
under heavy development. We expect to
ready in approx. 8 weeks, until then
or work properly (e.g. checking

padmanabhan <

can help with tips for setting

----------
PM
Mifos I/O

I have recently signed up as
and product management
Fortinet and most recently at Facebook.

this organization in
But I have a lot to learn here first.

myself with the Mifos
around with the AWS instance of Mifos that I
2 version.

to get a Gen 3 Mifos I/O

will help me greatly.

Inc. <http://kuelap.io/>