Hellos,

Please advise me on the following;

o    Is it possible to change the currency symbol, by default I see $, but wanted to make it UGX.

o    Do we currently have a feature for SMS alerts – for Transactions.

o    Is it possible to define one currency in terms of another – whereby we can have a base currency and all other currencies are defined in terms of the country’s base currency.

Thanks&regards,

Mutumba Wycliffe

Principal Consultant
J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD

Plot 220, Block 5 Kalerwe Gayaza Rd

P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email: Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com | Skype: mwycliffe

Web: http://www.jfloydconsult.com

Slogan: There is always a way.

VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY TODAY…DELIVERING VALUE TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS >

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended, and may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.