fineract-user mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Currency Symbol
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 17:57:20 GMT
Mutumba,

Regarding SMS gateway for testing, We provide integration out of the box
with Twilio and you can sign up for a free trial of theirs and then test
the gateway.

Concerning your need to track rate changes against a base currency, that is
a feature on our roadmap but we need a better spec in place and a volunteer
to help implement it. You can view the current spec at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Cross-Currency+Transactions
and we'd welcome your contribution of use cases on what you'd like
supported.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*