fineract-user mailing list archives

From Sampath Kumar G <samp...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Currency Symbol
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 12:26:49 GMT
Hi Mutumba,

Please find inline answers:

 >>> Is it possible to change the currency symbol, by default I see $, but
wanted to make it UGX.
*You need to configure the required currency, please refer the
link https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Currency+Configuration
<https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Currency+Configuration>*

>>> Do we currently have a feature for SMS alerts – for Transactions?
*Yes, please refer the link for setting
up https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/SMS+Campaigns
<https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/SMS+Campaigns>*

>>>  Is it possible to define one currency in terms of another – whereby we
can have a base currency and all other currencies are defined in terms of
the country’s base currency.
*As of now, this is not available in MifosX.*

Regards,
Sampath

​

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> *#304,
2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the
intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and
destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original
message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The
recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its
subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or
ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please
check.