fineract-user mailing list archives

From Santosh Math <sant...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] [Mifos-users] MIFOSX - 17.07.01.RELEASE on Staging Environment
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 06:18:50 GMT
Hi All,
You all know that Staging server https://staging.openmf.org
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fstaging.openmf.org&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH9ND0FcemkZpFqxlxxSHOKoGRCGQ>
is
updated with 17.07.01.RELEASE with Reskin as major feature at front-end
side for testing by Community. As this release coming after more than 6
months with more than 150 bugs/improvements fixed for both Community-app
and Fineract side.

You can see the issues fixed at release notes for Fineract side:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.0.0+-+Apache+Fineract

Communtiy-app(Reskin Siide):
https://github.com/openMF/community-app/projects/1

We fixed those issues and closed them after testing. Most of the issues
fixed not just related to specific feature(E: Accounting, Holidays, Fixed
Deposit,etc) but related to most of the all features.  We know some of you
raised the issues and also some of you were eagerly waiting for some of the
bugs/improvements fixed at earliest.
If you found any issues(already fixed & closed) not yet fixed let us know
and also if you found any regressions please bring us to notice as there is
only limited time until coming Thursday.

Thanks
Santosh