fineract-user mailing list archives

From "Mutumba Wycliffe" <wycli...@jfloydconsult.com>
Subject RE: Currency Symbol
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 17:26:33 GMT
Dear Kumar,

Thanks for the clarification. Let me follow through the links you have provided.

Warm regards,

Mutumba Wycliffe

Principal Consultant
J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD

Plot 220, Block 5 Kalerwe Gayaza Rd

P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email: Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com |
Skype: mwycliffe

Web: http://www.jfloydconsult.com <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/>

Slogan: There is always a way.

	 <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY TODAY…DELIVERING VALUE
TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS >

  _____

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying or further distribution beyond
the original recipient is not intended, and may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those
of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.