fineract-user mailing list archives

From "Mutumba Wycliffe" <wycli...@jfloydconsult.com>
Subject RE: Currency Symbol
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 12:03:09 GMT
Hellos,

Please advise me on the following;

o    Is it possible to change the currency symbol, by default I see $, but
wanted to make it UGX.

o    Do we currently have a feature for SMS alerts - for Transactions.

o    Is it possible to define one currency in terms of another - whereby we
can have a base currency and all other currencies are defined in terms of
the country's base currency.

Thanks&regards,

Mutumba Wycliffe

Principal Consultant
J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD

Plot 220, Block 5 Kalerwe Gayaza Rd

P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email:
<mailto:Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com> Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com | Skype:
mwycliffe

Web:  <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> http://www.jfloydconsult.com

Slogan: There is always a way.

	 <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY
TODAY.DELIVERING VALUE TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS >

  _____

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying
or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended, and
may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.