fineract-user mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <ojq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FEEDBACK: Improving User Experience of Mifos X Web App
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 10:04:18 GMT
Hey Ed,

Will the interviews be recorded?

Thanks,
Myrle

Sent from my iPhone

> On 1. Jun 2017, at 10:40, Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> As you saw in our blog post to the Mifos community, we have a very talented intern, Gopala
Krishnan who is going to be redesigning a number of screens and improving key workflows throughout
the Mifos X web app (community app) for his GSOC project.

> He just started the coding period officially on May 30. Part of his workload will include
implementing wizard UIs for product and account creation, improving the loan, savings summary
pages, and redesigning the client, center, and group record pages. Pranjal as one of his mentors,
will be providing design expertise to assist.

> In order for him to properly improve the usability and enhance the overall user experience,
he really needs to understand how users on a day to day basis actually interact with the application
and what they're aiming to achieve. He'd like to conduct interviews with as many users and/or
partners across the community to gather user stories for what they need to accomplish in the
Mifos X web app so he can improve the design and workflows accordingly.

> If interested in giving this feedback and participating in such an interview, please
respond to this thread or email me directly and we'll get the meeting scheduled.