fineract-user mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject FEEDBACK: Use Cases and Requirements for Android Self-Service App 2.0
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 22:18:50 GMT
A lot of progress has been made recently on the Android Self-Service app
thanks to Puneet and Rajan and other contributors. We will be brining on an
intern for Google Summer of Code to work on Version 2.0 and need to know
what additional use cases you would like to see supported.

Please visit
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/projects/pages/184110990/Self+Service+Android+Application+Product+Document
to see a summary and screenshots of what's been implemented.

There you can also find the link to Denila's mockups:
https://openmf.mybalsamiq.com/projects/mifosandroidself-serviceapp/grid

Puneet has also documented what the API supports vs what's been implemented
at
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/projects/pages/184139096/Self+Service+Android+App+API+Implementation+Status

I have also noted what features are missing and we could evolve this
towards a mobile wallet with mobile money integration at
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/projects/pages/184139456/Self+Service+Android+Application+Roadmap

Please share your thoughts and use cases on this thread or as tickets on
github at: https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app

--
*Ed Cable*