fineract-user mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Deploying of Bootstrapped UI
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 16:25:46 GMT
Mohit/Maulik,

Should the ability to create clients be working in the newbeta demo server
that was recently deployed?

User community, please continue to test out the reskinned web app at
https://demo.openmf.org/newbeta on both PC and mobile devices (credentials
are mifos/password)

Thank you Santosh for doing QA and reporting issues in GitHub - makes sure
you tag with reskin and GSOC

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*