fineract-user mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: RE: Mifos X Mobile App
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 14:11:33 GMT
Try leaving the port blank. I was able to just log in with those
credentials.

Regarding the other issue you faced while creating a client, it sounds like
you had a problem with entity checks for data tables. Support for those
have been added into the mobile app recently so you shouldn't have an issue
there. Can you share with me what server that occurred on. Was it the demo
server?

Ed

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 5:00 AM, Mutumba Wycliffe <wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com

*Ed Cable*