fineract-user mailing list archives

From Santosh Math <sant...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: foreclosure permission problem
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 05:37:36 GMT
Hi,
As this issue is related to community-app, it is raised here:

https://github.com/openMF/community-app/issues/1836

and closed at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-387 .

I apologize for the mistake.

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Santosh Math <
santosh@confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:

> Hi Nazeer,
>
> The issue related to it:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-387
>
> On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 10:56 AM, Shaik Nazeer <nazeer.shaik@
> confluxtechnologies.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> Foreclosure button should be enabled when user has ‘FORECLOSURE_LOAN’ permission.
But current implementation is checking ‘CREATE_FORECLOSURE’ which is not defined in the
system.