fineract-user mailing list archives

From send...@singo.co.tz
Subject Fwd: RE: Mifos X Mobile App
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 11:53:27 GMT
Devs,

Any support for  our colleagues Mutumba.

Regards
Sendoro

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Mifos X Mobile App
Date: 2017-02-08 11:49
 From: "Mutumba Wycliffe" <wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com>
To: <user@fineract.incubator.apache.org>

Hellos,

Any help on the below request;

Have managed to deploy the mifosng-android-debug.apk on my phone;

Is it possible to point it to the desired Mifos Instance,

In my case https://jfloyd.openmf.org/ [1].

Tried creating a Client but am getting an error that the “datatable
Additional Info needs to be filed before the current action can be
proceeded”.

What could be cause for this error? Also the error pops up for a few
seconds like 2, can it be configured to stay on screen for at least 15
secs to allow someone read it.

thanks

MUTUMBA WYCLIFFE

PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT
J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD

Plot 220, Block 5 Kalerwe Gayaza Rd

P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
T: +256 414 237781 | M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email:
Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com | Skype: mwycliffe

Web: http://www.jfloydconsult.com [2]

Slogan: There is always a way.

VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY TODAY…DELIVERING VALUE TO YOUR IT
INVESTMENTS > [2]

-------------------------

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any
copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not
intended, and may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the
sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.

FROM: Mutumba Wycliffe [mailto:wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com]
SENT: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 9:56 AM
TO: 'user@fineract.incubator.apache.org'
SUBJECT: RE: Mifos X Mobile App

Thanks Ed,

So how do I point it to the desired Mifos Instance,

In my case https://jfloyd.openmf.org/ [1].

Warm regards,

MUTUMBA WYCLIFFE

PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT
J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD

Plot 220, Block 5 Kalerwe Gayaza Rd

P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
T: +256 414 237781 | M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email:
Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com | Skype: mwycliffe

Web: http://www.jfloydconsult.com [2]

Slogan: There is always a way.

VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY TODAY…DELIVERING VALUE TO YOUR IT
INVESTMENTS > [2]

-------------------------

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any
copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not
intended, and may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the
sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.

FROM: Ed Cable [mailto:edcable@mifos.org]
SENT: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 6:12 PM
TO: user@fineract.incubator.apache.org; Wycliffe Mutumba
SUBJECT: Re: Mifos X Mobile App

Mutumba,

We're just about to release the new version to the Google Play store.

You can grab it here:

​

  MIFOSNG-ANDROID-DEBUG.APK [3]

​

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 2:06 AM, Sampath Kumar G