fineract-user mailing list archives

From "Shaik Nazeer" <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: foreclosure permission problem
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 05:26:54 GMT
Hi,

Foreclosure button should be enabled when user has ‘FORECLOSURE_LOAN’ permission. But
current implementation is checking ‘CREATE_FORECLOSURE’ which is not defined in the system.
Santosh, please raise issue in Jira.

Thanks,

Nazeer

Principal Architect, Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>

Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043
INDIA

unnamed

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted
with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified.
If you are not the intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete
all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action
taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges
that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies are
unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the
information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please check.