fineract-user mailing list archives

From "Mutumba Wycliffe" <wycli...@jfloydconsult.com>
Subject RE: Mifos X Mobile App
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 11:49:00 GMT
Hellos,

Any help on the below request;

Have managed to deploy the mifosng-android-debug.apk on my phone;

Is it possible to point it to the desired Mifos Instance,

In my case https://jfloyd.openmf.org/.

Tried creating a Client but am getting an error that the “datatable Additional Info needs
to be filed before the current action can be proceeded”.

What could be cause for this error? Also the error pops up for a few seconds like 2, can it
be configured to stay on screen for at least 15 secs to allow someone read it.

thanks

Mutumba Wycliffe

Principal Consultant
J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD

Plot 220, Block 5 Kalerwe Gayaza Rd

P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email: Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com |
Skype: mwycliffe

Web: http://www.jfloydconsult.com <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/>

Slogan: There is always a way.

	 <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY TODAY…DELIVERING VALUE
TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS >

  _____

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying or further distribution beyond
the original recipient is not intended, and may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those
of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.