fineract-user mailing list archives

From "Mutumba Wycliffe" <wycli...@jfloydconsult.com>
Subject RE: RE: Mifos X Mobile App
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 05:08:36 GMT
Thanks Ed,

Removing the port worked.

Can you share with me what server that occurred on. Was it the demo server? – Yes, the demo
server

I also observed that on the client listing the clients photo shows, but when you select the
same particular client, their photo does not show instead you get the Mifox logo or icon against
the client’s name.

Warm regards,

Mutumba Wycliffe

Principal Consultant
J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD

Plot 220, Block 5 Kalerwe Gayaza Rd

P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email: Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com |
Skype: mwycliffe

Web: http://www.jfloydconsult.com <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/>

Slogan: There is always a way.

	 <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY TODAY…DELIVERING VALUE
TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS >

  _____

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying or further distribution beyond
the original recipient is not intended, and may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those
of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.