fineract-user mailing list archives

From "Mutumba Wycliffe" <wycli...@jfloydconsult.com>
Subject RE: Mifos X Mobile App
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 05:42:48 GMT
Hello Team,

Please advise me on this;

How can I get started on the Mifos X Mobile App?

What are the requirements and how do I install it on my phone or tablet?

Is it something that can provide me with offline capability while in the
field? If yes, what is the process like for synchronization once I am back
online?

thanks

Mutumba Wycliffe

Principal Consultant
J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD

Plot 220, Block 5 Kalerwe Gayaza Rd

P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email:
<mailto:Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com> Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com | Skype:
mwycliffe

Web:  <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> http://www.jfloydconsult.com

Slogan: There is always a way.

	 <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY
TODAY.DELIVERING VALUE TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS >

  _____

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying
or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended, and
may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.

---