fineract-user mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject UPCOMING ONLINE EVENT: Partner Roundtable hosted by Mifos on Deployment Best Practices - Thursday January 19 at 1300GMT
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 16:47:07 GMT
Hello users and implementers of the Apache Fineract software,

I'd like to invite you to attend an upcoming online partner roundtable
discussing best practices for deploying technology for financial inclusion.

We're bringing together all the user and implementers in the community to
share their experiences and discuss lessons learned on topics such as:

   - What is the typical length/timeline of deployment?
   - Who are the key people/roles needed in a deployment?
   - What are the key lessons learned and tips for success?
   - What stages of the deployment can be done remotely vs on-site?

Please register to attend via GoToTraining on Thursday January 19 at 1300
GMT at https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/2944229735958333441

Cheers,

Ed