fineract-user mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re-skinned and Re-designed Mifos X Web App (community app) now available for testing and development
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 15:57:29 GMT
Hi everyone,

We're finally getting close to shipping the great work that Duplex did
during Google Summer of Code under the mentorship of Pranjal Goswami. His
re-skinned, re-factored, and re-designed web app has now been merged with
the latest codebase and can undergo its final round of bug fixing before it
ships as the default UI for the Mifos X web app.

The new UI has been deployed at https://demo.openmf.org/newbeta/ with the
usual credentials (mifos/password)

We need the community's help in testing and fixing the bugs found!

We need you to test out the web app and report any bugs founds (along with
screenshots) as issues in the GitHub issue tracker -
https://github.com/openMF/community-app/issues.

We've already done several rounds of QA and reported issues at
https://github.com/openMF/community-app/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Areskin

Please tag them with the label, *reskin*.

We need all AngularJS developers to work on fixing the issues listed above.
You can grab the codebase at https://github.com/openMF/
community-app/tree/new_reskin

We'll also need to continue the work of GCI students and taking new
screenshots for our user manual.

Please join us in the Gitter Chatroom to discuss how you can help -
https://gitter.im/openMF/community-app

Many thanks to Nazeer and Pranjal for helping get Duplex' code to this
point.
--
*Ed Cable*