fineract-user mailing list archives

From May Myint <may.my...@thitsaworks.com>
Subject Re: % Disbursement Amount
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 05:31:54 GMT
Got it. Thanks.

Regards,

May Thu Myint

________________________________
From: Himadri Mitra <himadri.mitra@confluxtechnologies.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 11:25:15 AM
To: user@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: % Disbursement Amount

Hi May Myint,

If you select charge calculation "%Disbursement Amount" then the charge time type should be
"tranche disbursement". Otherwise, you get an exception.

Thanks and regards,
Himadri Mitra

?
Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd<http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>

#304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3eLG3rDPEV8T0tGSk9sNzRDUzg&revid=0B3eLG3rDPEV8YVF2d1MrdGw1ZEVabWZiWXU2WUdyVnZVSjRnPQ]

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted
with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified.
If you are not the intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com<mailto:support@confluxtechnologies.com>
and destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any
unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful.
The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and
associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over
the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments,
please check.

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 8:59 AM, May Myint <may.myint@thitsaworks.com<mailto:may.myint@thitsaworks.com>>