fineract-user mailing list archives

From send...@singo.co.tz
Subject Re: Feedback on User Stories and Wireframes for Mobile App Implementation of Self-Service APIs
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 07:11:12 GMT
Dear Ed, Adi,

On section  Story Breakdown, second part of the statement below:-

-----
"As a customer I should be able to retrieve my personal details so that
I can validate my personal data with the organization"

-----

I presume the scope of validation is to just verifying on the info...
and this doesn't include updating (write access) any field related to
Master Data online!!!

Meaning should there be any need to update, another mechanism will be
used to update those master data information which are either not
present, outdate etc...

In short this functionality is only based on read only to master data
related info.

Of course scope it allow execution of selected transactions as indicated
in scope.

Please confirm my understanding.

Else we are keeping involving  great job...

Cheers
Sendoro