fineract-user mailing list archives

From Mifos Community Support <community.supp...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Penalty Charge depending on loan's interest rate
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 12:55:37 GMT
Hi Lionel,

The amount is fixed. Looking at your screenshot, the requirement what you
expecting is not yet available. Right now, if amount is 1 and charge
calculation is '%Amount', then it consider as 1%. If amount is 2, charge
calculation will be 2% and so on.
You can raise an issue in JIRA for improvement.

--
Thanks and regards,
Mifos Community Support

​