fineract-user mailing list archives

From Mifos Community Support <community.supp...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: How to Upgrade version 16.06.01 To 16.11.01
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 06:19:27 GMT
Hi Mutumba Wycliffe,

You can refer this link for upgrading Mifos
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Upgradation+of+Mifos

On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 11:44 AM, Mutumba Wycliffe <
wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com> wrote:

> Good day Team,
>

> Please guide me on how to upgrade from Release Version: 16.06.01
> <https://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOSX/component/11710/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:component-changelog-panel>
> TO 16.11.01.
>
> Or share the documentation for upgrading that I could follow.
>

> thanks
>

> *Mutumba Wycliffe*
>
> *Principal Consultant*
> J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD
>
> Plot 46, Bukoto Street
>
> P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
> T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email:
> Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com | Skype: mwycliffe
>
> Web: http://www.jfloydconsult.com
>
> Slogan: There is always a way.
>
> [image: Description: cid:image002.png@01D0B42E.60BE8BA0]
>
> *VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY TODAY…DELIVERING VALUE TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS >
> <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/>*
> ------------------------------
>
> The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
> addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any
> copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient is not
> intended, and may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the
> sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.
>

> ------------------------------

Thanks and regards,
Mifos Community Support

‚Äč
*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> *

#304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the
intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and
destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original
message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The
recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its
subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or
ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please
check.