fineract-user mailing list archives

From Lionel Raymundi - Poincenot <lio...@poincenot.com>
Subject Penalties on loans
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2016 12:35:14 GMT
Hello list,

I configured a penalty for loans, which consist of a percentage of the
interest of the installment, applied *with daily recurrency*.
[image: Imágenes integradas 2]
I've noticed two things, which I found not clear and maybe you can help me

1) The penalties are applied to the corresponding installment up to one day
after the duedate of the installement. I mean, if i have an installment
with duedate january 1st, penalties will be applied to it until january
2nd. If the client does not repay the next day neither, Penalties
corresponding to the 3rd will be applied to the next installment. Is this
configurable? Can I set that all penalties are applied to the first
installment which is not paid?

2) With the penalties configured as I did (percentage of interest, daily),
the calculation is not working after the last installment duedate. It seems
that a new installment is created after the last one, on which the
penalties should be calculated, but I cant make it work. Below, I attach an
image where you can see what I mean. All penalties are correctly calculated
until December 21th. After that there is no more penalties applied... how
can I fix that?

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

Thanks in advance,

Lionel