fineract-user mailing list archives

From upe...@singo.co.tz
Subject Re: [Mifos-users] Accountant can not view the general ledger report
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 13:55:34 GMT
Hi all,

Thanks to alternative idea of allowing all "functions read " under
special permission and its working.

Thanks Zayyad.

Regards,
Quoting Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org>:

> Thanks Adi,
>
> I created a ticket for it and will include in GCI dashboard.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-289
>
> Ed
>
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 12:01 AM, Adi Raju <adi.raju@confluxtechnologies.com>
> wrote:
>
>> There looks to be a bug specifically for general ledger report as there is
>> permission code mismatch w.r.t the report name. A good task for GCI J
>>

>> But generally, while selecting permissions, ‘Configuration’ -> ‘Read
>> Report’ should be checked to be able to read the list of report names.
>>
>> And then any required reports to be selected from ‘Report’ section.
>>

>> *Regards,*
>>
>> *Adi Raju*
>>

>> *Principal Architect, **Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd
>> <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
>>
>> *Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
>> Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA
>>

>> Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
>> files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use
>> of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the
>> intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and
>> destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original
>> message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
>> forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
>> reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The
>> recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its
>> subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or
>> ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
>> contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please
>> check.
>>

>> [image: Finflux]

Upendo M Mollel,

Technolgy Consultant,
Microfinance and Cooperative Department.

Singo Africa limited,
office:+255 22 261 8511 | mobile:+255 768 013 656
Block G Mbezi beach|Nakawale road|P.O box 78908|14121 Dar es salaam

singo.co.tz
Lets grow together!