fineract-user mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: [Mifos-users] Accountant can not view the general ledger report
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 08:01:45 GMT
There looks to be a bug specifically for general ledger report as there is permission code
mismatch w.r.t the report name. A good task for GCI J

But generally, while selecting permissions, ‘Configuration’ -> ‘Read Report’ should
be checked to be able to read the list of report names.

And then any required reports to be selected from ‘Report’ section.

Regards,

Adi Raju

Principal Architect,  <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> Conflux Technologies Pvt
Ltd

Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043
INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted
with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified.
If you are not the intended recipient, please email:  <mailto:support@confluxtechnologies.com>
support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along
with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited
or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee
the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before
opening any attachments, please check.

Finflux