fineract-user mailing list archives

From "Mutumba Wycliffe" <wycli...@jfloydconsult.com>
Subject RE: How to Install the Data Import Tool
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 16:28:11 GMT

From: Santosh Math [mailto:santosh@confluxtechnologies.com]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2016 5:58 PM
To: user@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to Install the Data Import Tool

Hi,

Go through this video

https://youtu.be/0CSUeGoilgQ

On Dec 23, 2016 7:24 PM, "Mutumba Wycliffe" <wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com> wrote:

Hellos,

I would like to install and configure the Data Import Tool.

Have downloaded the Required Software that is

1.1 - Git hub

1.2 - Git Bash

1.3 - Gradle

However, I need guidance on how to install and configure the above 3 softwares as required
by the

Data Import Tool.

thanks

Mutumba Wycliffe

Principal Consultant
J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD

Plot 46, Bukoto Street

P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email: Wycliffe@jfloydconsult.com |
Skype: mwycliffe

Web: http://www.jfloydconsult.com <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/>

Slogan: There is always a way.

	 <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY TODAY…DELIVERING VALUE
TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS >

  _____

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying or further distribution beyond
the original recipient is not intended, and may be unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those
of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.

  _____

---