fineract-user mailing list archives

From Shreyaank Byadagi <shreya...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Daily Teller Cash Report
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 05:31:44 GMT
Hello Dayna,

The Cash deposits made are to be considered as ending drawer balance since
the amount is received from the customers but not from vault, so this
amount has to be added to ending drawer balance row.

For example, assume that we have created a Teller for 2 days(1st Jan to 2nd
Jan). The Beginning cash drawer balance for Jan-2nd will be populated only
if the previous day(1st Jan) cash is not settled.

Regards
Shreyaank

 Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=shreyaank@confluxtechnologies.com&idSignature=22>