fineract-user mailing list archives

From Adi Raju <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: GL to Client Posting
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 15:10:02 GMT
Hi,

Usage of payment type could be of help here. As part of product's advanced
accounting configuration, you can specify different GL account(fund source)
for different payment types. In effect, a deposit/withdrawal transaction
using such payment type would actually use the specified GL account.

Regards,
Adi