fineract-user mailing list archives

From Shreyaank Byadagi <shreya...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] Configure Mifos for EMI payment on a particular day of month
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 06:03:35 GMT
Hi Thomas,

As Ed suggested I agree upon his procedure of configuration. And I am
providing you the detailed description of the same:

Step 1: Navigate to Admin>>Products>>Loan Products>>Create Loan Product
Step 2: Define the Loan Product in such a way that "Amortization" is
set to *Equal
Installments *and make sure that "Repaid Every" should *1 Months.*
Step 3:Next go to *Groups/Centers, *on the screen you will see a drop down
"More". Click on it and say *Attach Meeting.*
Step 4:Set your required *meeting date, *Under Repeat details set "Repeats"
as *monthly *and "Repeats every should be" *1 Month.*
Step 5:Under groups you will see *Group Loan Application *make sure that
check box for "*Sync repayments with meeting*" is active.

Regards
Shreyaank

 Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=shreyaank@confluxtechnologies.com&idSignature=22>