fineract-user mailing list archives

From Mexina M Daniel <mex...@singo.co.tz>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] Configure Mifos for EMI payment on a particular day of month
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 10:20:36 GMT
Hi all!

I was trying to reproduce this and observed something seems like a bug

When i reached to the part of *Attach Meeting* by mistake i set the
wrong *meeting date* and other parts set as instructed.

When i was applying for a loan is when i saw the meeting details with a
wrong meeting date (i cancelled the application)

*Now:* -- I can't find a place to edit the meeting date
           -- I decided to attach meeting hoping it will overwrite the
previous date but it didn't because when i applied for loan again it
showed both meeting dates with two check boxes of "*Sync repayment with
meeting*" and of "*Sync disbursement date with meeting*"
           -- And even when i tried to check the box for "*Sync
repayment with meeting*" of the latest date (the date that i wanted) it
checked both boxes, meaning if i want to Sync i have to Sync with both
meeting dates which is not right.

Is this how it supposed to be, am i missing something?

Regards
Mexina

--
Mexina M Daniel
Lead Software Developer

Tel:+255 222 618 511 | Mob: +255 712 110 791

Singo Africa Limited
Block G,Mbezi Beach B| 7 Nakawale Road| P.O.Box 78908| 14121 Dar es Salaam

singo.co.tz

Lets grow together