fineract-user mailing list archives

From Mexina M Daniel <mex...@singo.co.tz>
Subject Dashboard
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2016 14:13:45 GMT
Hello community

Can someone help me to clarify in Dashboard on the part of Amount
Disbursed for Today and Amount Collected for Today

I would like to know what does it mean

-- When it labels Collected (amount) in Amount Disbursed for Today and
in Amount Collected for Today
-- And when it labels Pending (amount) in Amount Disbursed for Today and
in Amount Collected for Today

And also is it Amount Collected for Today display the amount of loan
repayment? because i did the loan repayment in my localhost today and it
still shows no data.

Thanks in advance.
Mexina.

--
Mexina M Daniel
Lead Software Developer

Tel:+255 222 618 511 | Mob: +255 712 110 791

Singo Africa Limited
Block G,Mbezi Beach B| 7 Nakawale Road| P.O.Box 78908| 14121 Dar es Salaam

singo.co.tz

Lets grow together