fineract-user mailing list archives

From Shreyaank Byadagi <shreya...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Prepay loan
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 11:35:53 GMT
Joan,

‚ÄčIf the loan is without interest recalculation enabled then you can
foreclose the loan,
If the loan is with interest recalculation enabled, while creating the loan
product there is an option for "Pre-closure interest calculation rule",
there you select "Calculate till pre closure date" from the drop down.

Regards
Shreyaank

 Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=shreyaank@confluxtechnologies.com&idSignature=22>