fineract-user mailing list archives

From Joan Manuel Miranda Guzman <j.miranda0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Prepay loan
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 12:58:59 GMT
Hello Shreyaank,

What is the diference between "Calculate till pre closure date " and "
Calculate
till  rest frequency date"

I have created one but is not working, can you please check:
https://autodom.openmf.org,
username: mifos
password: password

The product is called: Prepayloan.

I have set  it to the 00000006 client, but if i try to prepay it it shows
me an transaction amount of 2600, when the principal was 2000, is
calculating all the interest.

Thanks!!