fineract-user mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Data tables and Templates
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 12:33:21 GMT
Hi Steven,

You can use datatables as part of templates.

As long as the mustache syntax is right and you have appended &tenantIdentifier= param
as part of the mapper query, you should get the results.

Sample: https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewtemplate/26

Regards,

Adi

From: Steven Hodgson [mailto:steven.hodgson@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 September 2016 17:43
To: user@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Data tables and Templates

Hello,

Is is possible to map Data Tables in the Templates / User Generated Documents?

The data tables return JSON Arrays, e.g.,
[{
   "client_id": 1,
   "extra": "hello world"
}]

I am trying to access this datatable (mapper key: dt) through the Templates, e.g.
{{#dt}} {{extra}}{{/dt}}, or {{dt#0.extra}}

But I am having zero luck (version 16.06). This closed issue seems to suggest this is possible,
and I found no other documentation. Any suggestions?

Kind regards,
Steven