fineract-user mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Data tables and Templates
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 04:48:33 GMT
Not an expert on moustache syntax, so cannot really answer your query.

I do not see any problem with the mapper you are using.

Regards,

Adi

From: Steven Hodgson [mailto:steven.hodgson@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 September 2016 10:15
To: user@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Data tables and Templates

Quick follow-up:

Can client identifiers be included in the templates?

At https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewtemplate/26, I have tried adding:

mapper:  ABC =  clients/{{clientId}}/identifiers?tenantIdentifier=default

field: {{ABC#0.documentKey}}

Is the indexing not allowed if the response is a JSON array?

Kind regards,

Steven

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 7:44 PM, Steven Hodgson <steven.hodgson@gmail.com <mailto:steven.hodgson@gmail.com>
> wrote:

Awesome! Thanks Adi!

The generic result set structure works well.

Pada tanggal 7 Sep 2016 19.33, "Adi Raju" <adi.raju@confluxtechnologies.com <mailto:adi.raju@confluxtechnologies.com>
> menulis:

Hi Steven,

You can use datatables as part of templates.

As long as the mustache syntax is right and you have appended &tenantIdentifier= param
as part of the mapper query, you should get the results.

Sample: https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewtemplate/26

Regards,

Adi