fineract-user mailing list archives

From Nayan Ambali <nayan.amb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-users] [Voting] Does bulk import feature (a.k.a. Data Import Tool) should be part of core platform
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 04:22:41 GMT
Sander,

Thanks for the feedback on usability, also we can think of office level
import, at present import tool get the lookup data at org level and import
template does not work if org has more than 4 thousand clients

And please please send the bug fix done at Musoni to openmf repo, looking
forward for the PR.

Thanks and Regards,
Nayan Ambali
+91 9591996042