fineract-user mailing list archives

From vishwas <vish...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Loan Product question
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 14:20:08 GMT
Fineract currently does not support upfront interest deductions. Possible workarounds could
be

a) Manually calculate the interest and add the same as a disbursal charge
b) On the loan product select a repayment strategy that pays interest before other  the principal
amount. So you could create the loan and immediately make a repayment of the entire interest.

Regards,
Vishwas

> On May 18, 2016, at 7:13 AM, Santiago Abad <santiago.abad@poincenot.com> wrote:
>
> Dear user mailing list,
>
> I would like to create a Loan Product that has a one installment at the end for the total,
and the interest, service charge and taxes are deducted at the beginning, at front.
> As a discount of paycheck.
> That is possible?
>
> Example

> Loan: $ 10.000                                                   One time Installment:
$ 10.000