fineract-user mailing list archives

From Terence Monteiro <tere...@sanjosesolutions.in>
Subject Localized Sub-wikis
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2016 15:24:00 GMT
Hello All,

I've been playing with localized language sub-wikis to lower the entry
barrier to get involved with Mifos and enable non-native English speakers
to familiarize themselves quicker with the platform, Community App, Android
App or just about anything under the Mifos/Fineract umbrella.

I wanted to know if anyone in the community has one or more suggestions on
a suitable software. I tried DokuWiki and MediaWiki in the past and have
just been looking at MoinMoin which powers many of the Apache wikis. I like
MediaWiki and MoinMoin but am not sure how they stack up against spam
entries and vandalism. I'd especially like to know if someone has
experience managing a publicly visible wiki. I hope to find some cycles
towards end of this month to launch wikis in maybe Spanish and another
language (could be French or an Indian language).

Finally, has anyone heard of another Apache project with something like
this and if so how are such setup and maintained? My assumption in
proposing the above is that this currently is not officially maintained in
other Apache projects, but I could be off the mark.

--
Best Regards,
Terence Monteiro,

www.sanjosesolutions.in