fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Adriana Pinto <adriana.pi...@bowpi.com>
Subject RE: Nominal Interest Rate Modfiication
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 15:08:47 GMT
Thank you both, Istvan and Ed.
It’d be great to have this screen sharing session from Istvan in order to see if it goes
according to our requirement,.
Which schedule is ok for you? We are in Guatemala, maybe Ed can helps us to schedule the meeting.
Thank you again.

Regards,
Adriana

De: Istvan Molnar [mailto:istvan.molnar@dpc.hu]
Enviado el: viernes, 06 de octubre de 2017 04:01 p.m.
Para: Adriana Pinto <adriana.pinto@bowpi.com>; Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org>
CC: dev@fineract.apache.org; Mifos software development <mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net>;
Alex Moses <amoses@mifos.org>; Josue Ramírez <josue.ramirez@bowpi.com>; Sánta
Péter <peter.santa@dpc.hu>
Asunto: Re: Nominal Interest Rate Modfiication

Hi Adriana,

We did extend Fineract with this functionality for our client. Happy to do a screen sharing
session to show you the result.

Regards,
Istvan

On 2017. Oct 6., at 18:52, Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org<mailto:edcable@mifos.org>>
wrote:
Adriana,

One of our partners in Hungary, DPC, might have implemented a similar change to allow a variable
interest rate to be applied to an existing loan. I'll let Istvan respond if they had worked
on a similar issue and whether or not they could share their experiences.

Ed

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 9:43 AM, Adriana Pinto <adriana.pinto@bowpi.com<mailto:adriana.pinto@bowpi.com>>